Editing Like a Professional Using Lightroom
The choice of real estate photo editing software may sometimes speak of your style. It may be due to the fact that you prefer certain tools provided or the software in itself is easy to use for you. Real estate photo editing relies on the importance that you can execute the enhancement and make that photo a hundred times more beautiful that its original state. Having said this, the execution of the enhancement can be done if you are familiar with any of the real estate photo editing software. Raising the bar higher will also mean getting a better set of tools to work with and learning a new software with better offerings can raise your potential higher than what you are using.
Table of Contents
Adobe Lightroom is one of the software professionals use for real estate photo editing. Apart from the credibility of its developer, the software possesses a tremendous set of editing tools. It also boasts convenience in photo management and is able to process photos on a batch basis. So the question is, why do we need to up the game? Well, it’s simple. In the world of photography, many photographers are starting to come in the market. The competition gets fiercer and fiercer with more people providing the same service because real estate companies now have more options to choose from. Being a standout and making a name for yourself is very important to stay on top of the game and well, learning to master a software and editing like a professional using Lightroom is just one of the tricks but will prove to be very substantial.
Adobe Lightroom has its advantages. These plus marks make real estate photo editing even better as they facilitate the elements of ease of use, quality, and range of possibilities. Lightroom real estate photo editing considers the end user in its design and how it will make life both easy yet maintaining the best facets you could ask for.
There is a way to save settings
Pre-sets or your choice of a combination of settings can be saved and used later on. Imagine having to repeat certain steps for each photo you edit, wouldn’t it be easier if a combination of steps can be put together and executed to repeat with a click of a button?
Lightroom preserves the original copy of the photos
The non-destructive feature Lightroom offers is a huge plus in real estate photo editing. The fact that the originals can be kept for future use or to revert to when something goes wrong is a lifesaver especially when re-taking the photos is nearly too tedious or impossible with time constraints.
The tools available are lean and tailored for photography
Lightroom real estate photo editing will be in for a treat as the tools for use are already made for photography. Unlike its twin brother, Photoshop, the tools you will not normally use to enhance images are not included. This makes the process of weaving through the software en-route to real estate photo editing much easier.
Editing Your Photos in Lightroom
What sets apart the real professional from the editing wannabe? The answer is simple. Being able to create masterpieces off of your own inspiration and being able to delivery the maximum potential of the photo makes you the shine the brightest and learning where to start will get you going in this journey.
- Color and tonal corrections – The basics of white balance adjustment and color saturation are your first steps in making sure the temperature of the photo is on point. Lightroom real estate photo editing enables you to create more warmth in your photo, eliciting more positivity from viewers and allowing the real estate property to move in the market. Tonal corrections on the other hand, play with light. It adjusts exposures and even allows batch processing of exposure balancing to aid you in saving time.
- Sharpen your photos – One of the facets of attractiveness comes with the notion that a photo is clear and vivid to look at. Adjusting the sharpness to make objects surface and simply make the picture look like it has 20-20 vision is important to bring about this effect. Any real estate photo editing software will carry this kind of feature but Lightroom’s ‘Clarity’ toggle in the presence tool palette will help get things into focus. To help build on this, the ‘Vibrance’ toggle can be used to supplement it so that colors can be adjusted to look less heavy and blend in naturally.
- Play around with existing pre-sets – Lightroom will have pre-sets to choose from and testing out any of those can easily yield results. It can even help you draw inspiration on how you want your photos to look and help you work on them to achieve something similar. The amazing thing about this real estate photo editing software is that the pre-sets it provides are still adjustable. If in case a particular element is out of place when a pre-set is selected, the hue, color, brightness, sharpness, and other settings can be increased or decreased.
- Check before and after photos – Believe it or not, Lightroom real estate photo editing just got better with the feature of looking at your before and after photos. Given the fact that Lightroom preserves the original already is a precursor to this fantastic element. You can check your progress and peg any changes based on the original photo. Best of all you can scrap all the changes if you are not happy and simply start over with the raw image untouched.
When it comes to realty editor software, there are so many to choose from. But making sure that you learn the right one can spell the difference between night and day. Lightroom real estate photo editing like a pro will surely pay its dues. Learning the ropes and being that constant choice to take on the job can be attributed to the fact that you’ve learned something that raises the bar. It also means that you can produce stunning photos that help your real estate partners move that sale much faster than others. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pro, editing professionally in Lightroom takes things up several notches and the techniques you dish out will surely be a winner.
Relevant Quick Links:
- Real Estate Photo Editing
- Real Estate Image Editing
- Knowledge Base
- Which is Better in Real Estate Photo Editing: Luminar vs. Lightroom?
- Workflow Tutorial for Real Estate Photography Editing in Lightroom